Application Procedures & Payment Methods
The applicant must be a locally registered organisation or group. Individual applications are currently not accepted.
For first-time applicants, please visit www.cfsc.org.hk/booking and register to become our member. Successful applicants will receive an email with their login credentials. Please login to the above website using the login credentials to view the current status of the venue you would like to book and make a reservation directly. If your reservation is accepted, we will issue a payment notice to you.
Where to Find the Application Form
- Please download the Application Form at our website (click here); or
- call our Leasing Service Hotline: 2950 5839 to request a fax copy; or
- visit our Reception Counter on the ground floor of the CFSC building at 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
- You may submit the Application Form by fax to 3188 0949; or
- e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- mail or submit it in person to our Reception Counter on the ground floor of the CFSC building at 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, addressing it to “CFSC Leasing Service”.
- If you wish to hire a venue using the Application Form, please submit the form within 3 days after making the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
- If your application is accepted, we will issue a payment notice to you with details of the charges.
If the application date precedes the event date by 14 days or more, the charges can be settled in full within 14 days from the receipt of the payment notice. If the application form is submitted less than 14 days prior to the date of hire, the charges must be paid in full immediately at the time of booking confirmation. If the payment is not received within the prescribed period, the application will be automatically cancelled without further notice;
- A crossed cheque made payable to “Christian Family Service Centre” can be mailed or submitted in person. Post-dated cheques are not accepted.
- If the payment is made via bank deposit/transfer, please keep the receipt and fax it to us together with the payment notice. Please bank in to our HSBC account: 030-001580-001 or our Bank of East Asia account: 531-40-06926-5. Please send the original receipt together with the payment notice to us immediately upon payment.
- If you wish to pay in cash, please visit us in person.
Change or Cancel Venue Bookings
Changes and cancellations of venue bookings must be notified in writing to CFSC. The refundable amount and fees are determined based on the length of the notice period prior to the date of use. Details are as follows:
Notice period Refund (if any) 60 days or above 50% Less than 60 days Not applicable Notice period Refund (if any) Arrangement for the one-time change to the date of hire (for the same venue) 60 days or above Not applicable The full payment will be withheld to pay for reservation on an alternative date within 3 months 30–59 days 50% The non-refundable amount will be withheld to pay for reservation on an alternative date within 3 months Less than 30 days The full payment Not applicable
(Mon to Fri 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm)
Account Executive – Ms Lee
|Direct No.：||2950 5839|
|Address:||Reception Counter, G/F Lobby, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon|